Be part of the world's largest open forum for leaders in international tertiary education by registering for Going Global 2021, taking place online over an insightful three days from 15-17 June 2021.
Every year our annual Going Global conference brings together leaders in international tertiary education, policy makers, and government ministers to debate the future of global education. It offers a platform for debate, insights, collaboration and networking.
This year, we invite you to explore the theme ‘Reimagining international tertiary education for a post-pandemic world’ with your peers and to work together on collaborative solutions.
- Hear insights and live panel debates with thought leaders in global tertiary education
- Participate in interactive, practical workshops exploring key issues and challenges in the education sector
- Make new connections and catch up with existing contacts within our virtual networking space
- Visit the virtual exhibition area and meet organisations who are on-hand to support you with your institution’s ‘going global’ goals
- Discover the latest research and insights from experts in international education in the virtual poster gallery
This year we will be reimagining international tertiary education for a post-pandemic world through three lenses:
- The changing student body
- Serving the post-pandemic society
- Protecting the planet
Find out the theme of this year's Going Global and how you can get involved on the Going Global website.